Lessons in English

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Lessons in English   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 pm

To speak English properly should follow the right rules for the interview, the following are the most important of these rules: -

1 - (a, an): pre-numbered single name:

• What is the name numbered: is the name that refers to the number can be confined, such as one or two, the name borne (Book), counted, and the name (soccer), counted, and the name (apple), counted, while the name (of water) is counted, as is the case of the name (milk) is not counted

• What is the name effect:
Is the name that begins with the bug, and vowels are (a, i, e, o, u), such as word (apple), and the word (orange) • your name singular and the plural when we talk, mentioning the name solely (such as Born, boy), must get ahead of this name to (a) We say (a boy) does not say (boy), but if we want to say (boys, boys), we say (boys) directly and it is wrong to say (aboys), any character that (a) before the name gives an indication that this single name, and therefore (a hair) means one hair while the hair) means all the hair
. • your name, plurilateral and non-countable:
When we talk, mentioning the name Mtda such as (car) must be ahead of this name to (a) We say (a car), but when we want to mention a name for something that is not counted (such as water, water) should say (water), where there is no difference between ( a little water) and (a lot of water). • names: when we write the name of science (Name of person), you must first letter in the name uppercase (capital litter) such as (Paul, Mimi, John, Mary) and others.

• Colors:
The color names not a few, that is, the colors do not precede B (a, an), and colors that Sntalmha here are: - Yellow: yellow, green: green, white: white, red: red, blue: blue, black: black, brown : brown.

• Summary:
Each name a single counted must be preceded by (a) or b (an), and we use (an) before the names Almalolh, when I want to say (book), I say (a book) and when I want to say (orange), I say (an orange ), and when I want to say (the Fund) to say (a box) and when I want to say (drawer) to say (a desk) and when I want to say (apple) to say (an apple) and so on. The countless names, or names combined, Venzla alone without Nspgaha b (a) or b (an) example, we say (water) and say (milk) and say (chalk) and say (bread). We must always remember that the names are the names of people not a few when I say (I'm Paul) say (I am Paul) I do not say (I am a Paul). It is important to know that we have to start the names of people with a capital letter, as I do I start every sentence with a capital letter, do not forget to end every sentence with a period, and if needed we use a comma to indicate the presence of a small pause in speech. The colors are all considered non-numbered when used alone, when I want to say white I say (white) I do not say (a white), but if the color is a recipe for another name, the color becomes Mtda if I (a black board) or (a white milk).

2 - to talk about something (it ...):
When I want to mention a particular name and I do not refer to it, but I'm talking about, as if to say (that book), I have to use (It is) which means (that) I say (It is a book.) Noted that, to get ahead of the name (b a) or b (an) According to the previous rule. And (It is) used for inanimate, animals are not used to humans.
When I want to say (It's a car.) Say (It is a car.) And when I want to say (it's a dog.) I say (It is a dog.) And when I want to say (It's an umbrella.) Say (It is an umbrella. ) and when I want to say (that water) to say (It is water.) and so on.

3 - to define the thing (the definition) or customize conscience:
You can use the the definition of something, and when we want to define something we replace a) or an) b (the) When I say This is a book I mean (this book) any book, but when I switch (a) to (the), the sentence becomes (This is the book) and mean (this is the book), which selected the book known to us. It can also be changed (a) or (an) and put (my means of his or your means to your or his means to his or her means of hers). I say, for example (this is my book - This is my book), or (this is your book - This is your book) or (this book - This is his book), or (this book - This is her book).

4 - neighbor and drain:
When we want to show what the thing we're talking about, we link it with other words illustrated if we say (book stories) that is to talk about (the book) This book contains (stories), and when I want to turn this description of the English have to turn the words with each other and say ( story book), and when I want to say (picture book) say (picture book) and so on.

5 - singular and plural:
When we want to get the name in English, we add a character (s) at the end of the name, for example, (a book - book), but (books - books), and so on.

6 - to talk about self:
When someone wants to, whether or feminine, reminding, the definition itself, it must begin with (I am) E (I), followed by his name, do not forget that the name is not preceded by B (a, an) if to say (I am Paul. ) or (I am Mimi.) or (I am John.) or (I am Mary.) In the event that the speaker wants to associate himself with another name, it must take into account that precedes this name b (a, an) if to say ( I am a boy.) or (I am a girl.).

7 - to talk with a person against:
When someone wants to address, another refers to him, whether male or female, it begins to talk with (You Are ...) (ie you are ....) And then mention the name of the addressee, or recall a name alternative refers to the addressee, and we must not forget that the name of the person does not follow the B (a, an), while the name that refers to that person must be followed by (a, an), we say, for example: (You are Mimi.) or (You Are Paul.) or (You are a girl.) or (You are a boy.) and so on.

8 - reference to a person:
When we refer to someone and speak to another about it, we use (This is) a (this), and always must not forget that the names are not preceded by B (a, an), as if to say (this is Paul) - (This is Paul.) Or (this Mimi.) - (This is Mimi.) or to say (this is John.) - (This is John.) or (this Mary.) - (This is Mary). It also must remember that when we talk about people and connect that person with another name, we never mind that this other name (a, an) appropriate, as if to say (this man.) - (This is a man.).
It is possible to refer to things the same way, not only to the people, as if to say (this house.) - (This is a house.) Or (the chickens.) - (This is a hen.) And so on.

9 - to talk about a person without reference to him:
When a person talks with a person Thani third person, he should begin with (is ...) - (He is ...) or (b is the ...) - (She is ...), we say, for example: (is born) - (He is a boy) or (the girl) - (She is a girl) or (the teacher) - (He is a teacher) or (is the school) - (She is a teacher) or (the woman) - (She is a woman) or (Paul) - (He is Paul) and so on.

10 - talk about a group of people:
When talking about a group of people (they are), we must use formula (They are ...), do not forget that the word that will come later should refer to (plural) and not (single), we say, for example (they are the children - They are boys), and so , note here that the word collection of children, not single, so no Nspgaha b a, a, because the names before an individual.

11 - to link two sentences with each other:
When we want to link two sentences with each other, we use (F kindness) to link these two sentences, or (and), and we have to take into account that each sentence be correct in itself, in order that the total sentence is correct. When we want to say, for example: (this cat and this dog), we say (This is a cat and this is a dog.).

12 - his:
When you want to say that something is your own or part of you or that you, regardless of the male you or female, we can use (my) or (My ...), and this word does not complete its meaning only offset it to another word, when we want to say (my hair), we say (my hair), and when we want to say (my finger) to say (my finger) and thus reflect these two words for one thing (ie such as one word). When I want to say, for example (the finger), I say (This is my finger.) And when I want to say (My name is Khaled), I say (My name is Khaled.).

13 - your:
When everyone is addressed and two, and wants one to talk about something special to the other party, then he has to use (your ....), Or (your) and this word must be linked to other words to complete its meaning, was to say (chair) - (your chair) or (parachute) - (your umbrella), and when I want to say (the shoes) is to say (This is your shoe.).

14 - his own:

When he speaks of two people, for something for a third party (male) is on the speaker to use (his own ....), Or (his ...), and this word must be linked to other words to complete its meaning, if we say (plane) - (his kite), or We say that (his father) - (his father) or (mother) - (his mother).

15 - hers:
When he speaks of two people, for something for a third party (feminine) is the speaker that is used (hers ...) or (her ...), and this word must be linked to other words to complete its meaning, as if to say (her father) - (her father), or to say (her mother) - (her mother).

16 - question about something (what is) (is this):
When we want to ask about someone or something, we must use the wording of the question (what is ...), فبالإمكان for example, asking someone named (what is your name?) - (What is your name.). Note that I can use instead of (thy - your) (his or hers or his - his, my, her). When I want to ask about something unknown I say (what is - What is it), and I can ask for something that was pointed out to him (What is this - What is this).

17 - format inquiry (is it (for inanimate) ... Is this ... is it (for male) ... Is it (the feminine) ... Are you ...): When I want to ask for something format (is it ...) to inanimate or animal, it should use the formula (Is it ... ), to inquire, if I ask (Is it the drawer? - (Is it a desk? or to ask (Is it the arm? - (Is it an arm?. also can inquire about something we refer to as (Is this ... Is this ...). as can inquire about someone as (Is ... Is he ...), and can also inquire about female as (Is it ... Is she ...), and can also inquire on the addressee (masculine and feminine) using the formula (Are you ... Are you).

18 - yes or no (for inanimate or animal):
When ask someone for something, and I want to answer (Yes, it's as well), it should use the formula (Yes, it is.), And when I want to answer to (No, it is not), it should use the formula (No , it is not.) also can explain (Yes, it is as well) and (No, it is not) more that I use the same word which we ask them, I say, for example (yes, it's a pencil - (Yes, it is a pencil, and I say (No, it is not a home - (No, it is not a house.

19 - yes or no (for male):
When they ask me a person of another person, masculine, and I want to answer to (yes, it is as well), it should use the formula (Yes, he is.), And when I want to answer to (No, it is not), it should use the formula (No, he is not.), and can explain (Yes, he is as well) and (No, it is not) more that I use the same word which we ask them, I say, for example (yes, it is a police officer - (Yes, he is a policeman , or say (No, it is not a teacher. - (No, he is not a teacher.

20 - yes or no (the feminine):
When they ask me a person of another person, feminine, and I want to answer (b Yes, it is as well), it should use the formula (Yes, she is.), And when I want to answer to (No, it is not as well), it should use the formula (No, she is not, and can explain (Yes, it is as well) and (No, it is not as well) more that I use the same word which we ask them, I say, for example (yes, is a parameter - (Yes, she is a teacher, or I say (no, not the police - (No, she is not a policewoman.

21 - change the color names:
And I change the name in camel color, when I say, for example (it is a bus - (It is a bus, can I change my name (bus) in one color, and becomes (It's red - It is red), noted here that the colors do not precede B (a, an) while the bus prior to (a, an). and when we want to Ntdrj talk and point to something and then recall the color as if to say (the bus), we follow it (it is red) and follow it to (the red) becomes a sentence (this bus, It's red - This is a bus. It is red.).

22 - qualities:
We can do as a given name in particular if we say (big bag) or say (long ruler), and the qualities that Sntalmha in the first row are: (large: big), (small: little), (long (for inanimate): long) , (a short (of the inanimate and the human being): short), (hot: hot), (cold: cold), (dirty: dirty), (clean: clean), (good: good), (bad: bad), (long ( to humans): tall), (a large age: old), (fat: fat) and when the goal is to focus on showing the status thing, we can use the following formula (this bag large - This bag is big.), as can be to use Castdrack character, as if to say (this milk, it's hot - This is milk. It is hot), or to say (this ice cream, it's cool - This is an ice-cream. It is cold.). And can recall the characteristics of the non-mention prescribed if the described known implicitly, if someone is talking about the line of whether beautiful or not, can the other person to say (It's good - This is good), or (it is bad - This is bad) and so on.

23 - exaggeration in the description:
When we want to exaggerate the description of a certain thing, we use the word (very - very) before the adjective, as if to say (very hot - very hot) or (very good - very good) or (very bad - very bad) or (is very long - He is very tall.), or (his shirt is very clean - His shirt is very clean.), and so on.

24 - acts command:
Acts Sntalmha in the first row are (open: open), (closed: shut), (Stand (Up): stand up), (sit (down): sit down), (Hold: hold up), (point to: point to), (see: look at), (click on: knock on), (meaning: come), (Jump: go), (Draw: draw), (write: write), (walk: walk), (I run: run), (read: read), (Swear: shout), (Play: play), (Skip: jump), (applause: clap), (cry: cry), (rich: sing), (each : eat), (drink: drink). When we want to be among the reaction order (the active conscience of the latent appreciation addressee), and we must mention whom it is done, we say (open window) or (closed door) or (Hold the book) or point to the wall), or (see the plate), We have to distinguish between saying (open window) and (open window), where the show first that we ask to open a window (any window) In the second sentence Valenavzh known and identifiable Venabr the first sentence (open window) by saying (Open a window.) or the second sentence (open window) Venabr it by saying (Open the window.), and the same logic we can say (Open your window - Open your window.) or (Open the windows - Open my window.) or (open his window - Open his window.), (or open the window - Open her window.) and so on. And can we use the word (please) before or after the command syntax, we say (Please open the window.) Or say (Open the window, please.), To give a sense of kindness. A camel does not need object if we say (Stand - Stand up) or (Sit - Sit down).

25 - acts Almdharah constant (which is still happening now):
Characterized by the acts Almdharah continued in English as the ending (ing), we say (draw (and we mean now) - drawing) Note that the original act (paints (usually) - draw) was added (ing) became (paints (now) - drawing). There are some actions need to be a simple change it when you add (ing) them, for example, (write into writing) delete the letter (e) of the latest, and the word (run becomes running) repeating characters (n) in the last, and the word (clap become clapping) by repeating a character (p) in the last, and the word (sit becomes sitting) and password (shut become shutting) repeating the letter (t) in the last, does not mean that every act ends with a letter (t) must repeat it, word (point become pointing) without repeating a character (t) at the end. It is possible to use the actions of the present tense continuous with (I am, You are, He is, She is) the media, and can also be used (Am I, Are you, Is he, Is she) for the query, we say, for example (it's running - He is running.) (Is it running - Is he running?).

26 - Ownership:
When we want to say (I own (with me)), the have to use the formula (I have ...), we say, for example (I have a pen - (I have a pen., And when I want to say (you have (you) - both for the masculine or feminine), we must use formula (You have ...), we say, for example (with you a pencil - (You have a pencil, and when we want to say (he owns (with him)), we must use formula (He has ...), we say for example (with the ball - (He has a ball, and when we want to say (do they have (with)), we must use formula (She has ...), for example, we say (with a game - (She has a doll.

27 - F kindness:
When I want to be more compassionate word on the word or phrase to phrase Ocherkhma the same sense, I use the word and, in English we use the word (and), to make a sympathetic, rather than to say (I have a cat. I have a dog), I say (I have a cat and a dog), and instead to say (He has a ball. He has a doll), I can say (He has a ball and a doll).

28 - North, right:
More uses (north - left) and (right - right), with the word (hand - hand), I say (my left hand - (my left hand and say (my right hand - my right hand), and I can use the preposition (in the - in ) to mention something in my hands, as if to say (to me a book in my left hand - (I have a book in my left hand, or say that (a ruler with me in my right hand - (I have a ruler in my right hand, and so on.

29 - Family and neighbors:
Family members are important elements in the language, the most important words that Sntalmha in the first row and the family's and neighbors we are (father: father), (mother: mother), (a brother: brother), (sister: sister), (I: son), ( daughter: daughter), (a friend: friend), I can say, for example (I have a brother and sister - (I have a brother and a sister), and it can be said (I have a son and a daughter - (I have a son and a daughter.

30 - one and all:
When we look at a range of things, and we want to talk about the one to say, for example (a small one of the games - (One doll is small and when I want to say (all games yellows - All dolls are yellows), and so on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://turki.arabfoot.net

Lessons in English
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1