Share | 

lessons of English language course for beginners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: lessons of English language course for beginners    Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:58 pm

The first lesson
My philosophy in the study of languages ​​in general are the rules if it has mastered the language and you are better than 20 words that you have 50 words for Atjad and rules such as the Indians in Saudi Arabia (I calls them in you are in this alienated Tani Sawa Sawa)
So I recommend focusing on grammar and today, God willing, claimed Explain the present time in the English language and is very easy if Vhmtoh never claimed what Tnssouna, God willing.
The present time in the English language is divided into two parts:
1 - Present Simple Present Simple
This kind of present tense use it when you want to talk about something at the present time and this thing was either a fact of life, such as the earth revolves around the sun, people die, the sun rises in the east, or you want to talk about the act which occurs constantly, for example daily Kzhab people to work and children to their schools and the examples are as follows:
A - a fact of life: people die peopl die
B-reaction occurs repeatedly: I go to work every day I go to work everyday
2 - Present Continuous Present Continuous
This is in a state of the act while talking with him like you or Ante now you read this lesson and the formula to put the act Assistant (am, is, are) before the verb (God willing claimed Explain acts assistance after I finished explaining the times) and added to the reaction ( ing) and write this formula becomes
I read the newspaper I (am) read (ing) the newspaper
I always ask yourself talking about something my father always becomes, or Shi becomes now the moment is what I speak, if it becomes far along is Matvkr Assistant landed act before the verb and add (ing) of the act and are claimed to be in Basulaim.
After the second as well as in the style you use the verb and add the helper (ing) if you talk about something that started in the recent past and what your words ended during the end and claimed the nearby example of this book be purchased from Greer, two days before, and I read it as well as separation and Habayt According to one selection below him (note Makhlst you read the whole book and during your talk about the book you read Mentb sitting)
She says in English:
At the moment I read a book about travel at the moment I am reading a book about travelling
This is everything that you need know about the present tense
Studied the conversation:
English fond of literature in speech and in the studied Interviewing this explain to you how to talk about something bad, but it well and more of Tafao example, instead of Matcol my trip was bad you can say my trip patchwork best trip you've made and the listener will understand the Towoowoowol it was a bad one asks how had dinner yesterday and instead of nasty Matcol estimated McCann says feed the dinner tasted and suggested the listener understand that you do not like dinner, and now to the examples in English
How was your trip to Paris How was your trip to Paris
Were not the best city I visited It was not the best city I have ever visited
How was dinner yesterday How was the dinner yesterday
McCann tasted delicious dinner It was not the most delecious dinner I have had
And as a form of mitigation is estimated complement your query and say, but my trip to Paris were not bad, taking into account that the atmosphere was Mmpartytcol
How was your trip to Paris How was your trip to Paris
Were not the best city I visited, but to Asit taking into account that bad weather was rainy
It was not the best city I visited, but not bad considering that it was raining
Sections which are colorful Libby, focus and subject to change Bmainasp Allve talking about
And always begin with an act of preference multiplier such as: the best, yummiest, most beautiful, most powerful ..... Thus in the first section of your words
And change course in the second section and says is not bad taking into account, and then explain this thing Lish Majpk
The second lesson
Time last three types are:
1 - the simple past Past Simple
This type used to describe the event began and ended in the past
And the formula: Subject + Verb + Object
Object + action + active
And an example: I ate apple I ate an apple
He played football He played football
And this kind of acts you respond and act to add ed, etc and many such examples: played games
Jumped jumped, users watched, and this kind of act is called regular verbs
Avatar and the same rule is different type of act is called irregular verbs, and honest, Libby walks in the Old English irregular verbs necessary saves all of you if you talk about the past to use the right formula needed
2 - the past continuous Past Continuous
This type is used to describe the act or event occurred in the past and continued for a period of time long or short and ended in the past
And the formula: Subject + Helping Verb + Verb (ing) + Verb + Object
Object + action + action + reaction Assistant + active
And an example of this: I was playing football I was play (ing) football
And as you have mentioned if you are using a Beauty show event for the listener that this continued for some time and answer the way you act in the form of Assistant after the actor and then act in its original form and add (ing)
3 - the last full Past Perfect
This type is used if you talk about something that happened in the past a Beauty And then explain to the listener that he became in anything before this event and I will for example: I met Abdullah at 5 and before as well as I was shopping
This is our style in Arabic that we recall the event and pick up the pieces as we speak and explain to the listener Ashe became by this form and in English: When I spoke by telephone as well as Abdullah is the brother km when I phoned Abdullah, he had talked to his brother
And use of this type Mo Tgebha many as possible and second, easier way Mavera complexity and says:
I phoned Abdullah before that he talked to his brother
Before its meaning because the before and the way you and sacrificed for the listener that this event has become by this
Delirious Pachtsariham types of past
The most important thing you will understand the difference between the three types, and when do you use each type and the most important thing you expressed reservations irregular verbs, each one answers the dictionary and start translating and preserves the Old acts charge
Conversation lesson: encouragement to do something
Now, all the sentences if you are a Beauty speaker encourages the listener to do something and if it is reluctant to do or not
The oldest one to do it Go for it
Your chances like any one place you stand as good a chance as anyone
Come on Come on
Provided the best Maandk Just do the best you can
What you have to lose What do you have to lose
What's the worst thing you expect to happen what's the worst that could happen
Will not even try to learn you never know until you try
It's easy to like a piece of cake it's a piece of cake
Let's not either now or forever it's now or never

Studied the grammatical:
Cinema Cinema
Not Romantic Romantic film, not cartoon cartoon film, horror film Horror film
Science fiction film Science fiction film, not induced by Action film, comedy Comedy film
No music Musical film, not of the American West (Cowboy) Western film
No offense Crime film or Detective film
Representative of the Actor, Representative Actress, Director Director, dubbing Dubbing
No interpreter Subtitled film, photography Shooting, producer Producer
Site photography Shooting scene, Theater Theatre, drama Play
Stage Stage, the premiere of the film The Premier

The third lesson
In two ways Ashan talk about this in the future
The first way: You will use the word Will, and then degrade the act in its original form
The formula: Subject + Will + Verb + Object
Object + do + will + active
And an example of this: I will go to school I will go to school
The second method: you use the verb appropriate Assistant and after (going to) and then act in its original form
And the formula: Subject + (am) + going to + Verb
Do + will + do Assistant + active
And an example of this: I will go to school I am going to go to school
Good one asks the difference between Ash Wednesday and when one uses the first method, and when two o'clock
The first method you use if you submitted on the work of primarily the result of his thought tabseeh before making a decision Bashoa and what I was planned from the first example, you spoke your friend and your friend says that his father in the hospital and you say you will visit him (Did you know that the father in the hospital not the answer but you have taken resolution at the same moment that says so I will visit your father I will be visiting
Your father. The second method used if you have a background on the subject, for example, returned home after Mclmt and your friend told you that his father in the hospital and returned home, and Libby, your brother and your friend says, see Abu in the hospital and says A. You know and I will visit him I am going to visit him
Studied the conversation: the inability to Description
This lesson is useful because it helps Ktheieyeeyeeyeier ​​any one language Matsaadh to cover the places to which sentences Aaarafha and followed by approximating words and sentences in his mind what
Are somewhat difficult to explain it's kind of hard to explain
What is the word which search for it what's the word I'm looking for
You know you know
Or something like that what have you
I do not know why I can not call her that I don't know what else to call it
How do I explain it how can I explain it
What do you call what do you call it
The lack of a better word to explain for lack of a better word
Something in the asymptotic sense for .... something to the effect that
Studied the grammatical: Maigom by the body
Breathe breathe, yawn, yawn, coughs cough, sneeze sneeze,
Sigh sigh, lump (Haiqa) hiccough, snore snore, belch burp
Chew chew, Voice of the abdomen in the case of hunger rumble of stomach, swallow swallow
Suck suck, lick lick, bite bite, blink, blink, wink wink, frown his eyebrows Iktab
Smile and wide grin, brown cheek of shame blush, smile smile, laugh laugh
Cry cry, wailing sob, tremble tremble, tremble (from cold) shiver, shake (the body) shake
Vomit vomit / throw up, Ichmhm (like a dog) sniff, sweats sweat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://turki.arabfoot.net

lessons of English language course for beginners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1